Think of any word…Search it on Google Images. Write something inspired by the 11th image.
Joke’s on you, Writing Challenge! You were probably thinking people would get all introspective and deep and think of a word like “introspective”. Maybe you thought people would be playful and ironic and think of a word like “fanny pack”. My word is “burrito”. Suck it, Writing Challenge! When I used Google Image’d “burrito, here was the 11th image:
My son has been talking a lot about burritos lately for some reason. He doesn’t even like burritos, but every night when I put him to bed, he asks me to sing a song about burritos. So every night, we end up making a song about burritos and what we’d put in a burrito. Here is the definitive Dylan/Dad list of things we would put in a burrito. I’ll let you guess as to which contributions are his.
- Chips (see how we immediately gave up on trying to rhyme with “burrito”?)
- Ice Cream
- Tiny burritos (a.k.a. the meta-rrito)
- Curtis (the name of the cow-shaped humidifier in his room)
- Chicken (the first time a real burrito ingredient was mentioned)
- Tomatoes (found another that rhymes with “burrito”!)
Enjoy your burrito!