Post five things that make you laugh out loud.
1. When I was about 10 or 11 my friend and I were watching Return of the Jedi and during the final Battle of Endor Wedge says, “Good shot, Red 2!” after Red 2 takes out a TIE fighter. Then my friend jokes by saying, “Good shot, Red 2! Of course, I could do better – OH NO I’M HIT!” We proceeded to laugh so hard for the next 25 years.
2. The combination of the joke and seeing Stephen Colbert lose it here makes me lose it every time. In the 100+ times I’ve watched this, and 100% of the time I laugh. 75% of the time it’s with tears.
3. Rave Dog – because why not?
4. This Jenny Slate interview on Late Night with Seth Meyers where she tells this amazing story about getting stoned in college and going to class. The sound she makes at the 30 second mark has been my ringtone for the past year. I’m serious.
5. I saw Kevin Hart at the Improv one time and a joke he told made me laugh so hard I don’t even remember what the joke was. I was in tears. This isn’t the same joke, but this one makes me laugh every time. I don’t think I’ll be able to hear the words “checking” or “savings” again without thinking about this.